What cookies are?
A cookie is a file downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing user habits or their computers, depending on the information contained and the way they use their computer, they can be used to recognise the user.
What are cookies used for and what are they?
There are several types of cookies, and they can be used for several different purposes.
The main ones are:
- Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to browse through the website or application and use the different options or services that exist on it. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access to restricted web parts, remember the elements that compose an order, submit an application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing and store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound.
Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, those cookies that enable the most efficient management of the advertising spaces that, as another element of the design or “layout” of the service offered to the user, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform based on criteria such as the edited content, without collecting information from users for other purposes, such as personalising this advertising content or other content.
- Preferences or personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics in their terminal or defined by the user themselves. For example, the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the selected content design, the terminal geographical location, and the regional configuration from where the service is accessed.
- Analytical cookies: These are those cookies that, either processed by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the usage made by the service users. To do this, the browsing and behaviour of the website users are analysed to introduce improvements based on the users’ service usage data analysis.
- Behavioural Advertising cookies: These are those that store users’ behavioural information obtained through the continuous observation of user browsing habits, which allows us to develop a specific profile in order to display advertising based on it.
Depending on their durability they can be:
- Session cookies: Their validity expires when the browser is closed.
- Persistent cookies: Their validity can be variable, as the data continues to be stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the party responsible for the cookie. They disappear once they have fulfilled the purpose for which they were installed or when the user deletes them manually.
In addition, these cookies may be own or third-party cookies. Own” cookies are only used by the owner of this website. In other words, they are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. Third-party” cookies, on the other hand, are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies. An example of this is the statistical services of Google Analytics and Comscore.
Description of the cookies used on this website
On our website, the user will find some of the cookies described above. Without prejudice of his/her right to limit and/or reject these cookies freely (all or some of them), we inform you that the details of the cookies used on this website are as follows:
|_ga||Third-party||Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage||2 years||Analytics. It is used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data and track site usage for the site analytics report. Cookies store anonymous information and assign a randomly generated number to identify unique visitors.|
|_ga_27EKYD9Q6S||Third-party||Google Analytics: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage||2 years||Analytics. This cookie is installed by Google Analytics.|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-advertisement||Own||–||1 year||Necessary. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin, this cookie is used to record user consent for cookies in the “Advertising” category.|
|CookieLawinfoConsent||Own||–||1 year||Necessary. Records the default button state of the corresponding category & the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie.|
|_icl_current_language||Own||–||1 hour||Functional. This cookie is stored by WPML WordPress plugin. The purpose of the cookie is to store the current language.|
|PHPSESSID||Own||–||Session||Functional. Used by the PHP encryption language to allow session variables to be saved on the web server.|
|WordPress_test_cookie||Own||–||Session||Necessary. This cookie is used to check if cookies are enabled in the users browser.|
|Pmpro_visit||Own||–||Session||This cookie is set by PaidMembership Pro plugin. The cookie is used to manage user memberships.|
|Wp_wpml_current_language||Own||–||1 day||Personalization. Stores the selected language.|
|_wordpress_lp_guest||Own||–||1 hour||Others. This cookie is used to securely store the customer’s credentials when processing a purchase on the website. This cookie is essential to carry out a secure electronic transaction.|
|Wp_woocommerce_session_0ef441192e5c75493584d5a101e5c5a9b||Third-party||WooCommerce||2 days||Others. Contains a unique code for each customer so you know where to find the cart data in each customer’s database.|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-others||Third-party||GDPR Cookie Consent||11 months||Necessary. Set by the GDPR Cookie Consent Plugin. It is used to remember the user’s consent for cookies categorized as “Others”.|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-analytics||Third-party||GDPR Cookie Consent||11 months||Necessary. This cookie is set by the GDPR Cookie Consent WordPress plugin. The cookie is used to remember the user’s consent for cookies in the category “Analytics”.|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-functional||Third-party||GDPR Cookie Consent||11 months||Necessary. The cookie is set by GDPR Cookie Consent to record user consent for cookies in the category “Functional”.|
|Cookielawinfo-checkbox-necessary||Own||–||Session||Functional. Allows you to accept or reject cookies.|
|Viewed_cookie_policy||Own||–||Session||Functional. Allows you to know the Cookies Policy.|
You will have the right to request access to the personal data collected, to rectify or delete it, to limit its processing, or to oppose its processing, as well as the right to data portability. In addition, you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal. Your data will not be disclosed to third parties and will not be internationally transferred.
In the case of acceptance of third-party cookies, the data will be used by the entity that sends and manages these cookies. You can consult more information about this in the third parties’ policies, which you can access by clicking on the links indicated in the table above. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you must delete them from your browser options or from the system offered by the third party itself. You can find out about the transfers of data and transfers to third countries that, in that case, are made by the third parties identified in this cookies policy and in their corresponding policies.
In the event that you feel your rights have been violated in terms of personal data protection, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you may submit a complaint to the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.aepd.es.
How can I disable or delete third-party cookies?
You can allow, block, or delete the installed cookies on your computer by setting the options of the browser installed on your computer:
Check the installed browser documentation.
Disability complements for Google Analytics browsers.
If you wish to reject Google Analytics cookies in all browsers, so that no personal information is sent to Google Analytics, you can download a complement that performs this function from this link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptou